Our main priority is the safety of our clients and staff. Here is what we’re doing, and how you can help, to stay safe:
- Our showroom is not open to the public at present as we are operating an appointment only system. This will ensure private viewings and consultations.
- All consultation start times are staggered by 30 minutes. If you’re running late, please let us know to avoid overlapping.
- We are limiting the number of people per consultation to two, unless required to bring your own children
- If members of staff have any signs of Covid-related symptoms, they will not come into work and will wait out the required quarantine period
- If you are feeling unwell with Covid-related symptoms, please contact to let us know you will not be able to attend your appointment. We would be happy to rearrange for a future date
- If you’re avoiding public transport and planning on driving to your appointment, the nearest carpark is the NCP Saffron Hill.
- We are operating a staff shift rota to ensure there is no crossover between workspaces
- Disinfectant is added to our sonic machines to ensure jewellery is thoroughly cleaned before leaving our workshop
- Protective visors will be worn by the jeweller taking your appointment
- Optional protective gloves are being provided for clients on request
- Hand sanitiser is located at entry points and within the consultation room
- All door handles are wiped down with disinfectant between each visit
We will continue to follow the government guidance and will evaluate our in-store measures frequently.